Friday, June 20, 2014

How to Reprimand your Rock Star by Mina Vaughn


I'm not sure how I felt about the woman being the dominant and the man being the submissive, I mean I've never read about it until now, it was always the males dominant and the females submissive. It was just weird for me, not in a good way or a bad way, just weird for me. I do like the chemistry Keaton and Thea have together: 
            "Can you hide the accent?" I asked, wondering what people would say about a guy from my small town who happened to have a British accent. 
            "Yes," he said, "although I'll only speak if spoken to by you, Goddess."
             I swatted his firm a**. "That's more like it." 
It's really apparent that Keaton cares for Thea he'd give her the world if she'd let him, "I'll give you whatever money you'd earn at a job. You can use the gyms at the hotels we stay at. Hell, I'll hire you a personal trainer. You belong on Olympus, not behind a restaurant counter, and you know that." Overall I liked the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment