Friday, June 20, 2014

Only One by Kelly Mooney


Cole is a forced to be reckoned with where his Annabelle is concerned, "I...s***, can you go put something on to cover you up. I can't effing concentrate." He stalked away and out the back patio door. It wasn't a question, it was an order the way he yelled it." I loved these two I loved the conversations they had, they were easy flowing and went with the moods they were in:
              "Um, are you anticipating a long night?" she asked as I pulled up the strip of condom packets. 
              "I came prepared. I plan on efing you until one of us passes out from exhaustion. I got a few years to make up for." 
I love Cole's threats, which aren't really threats, "I came up behind her to wrap my hands around her waist. My crotch against her a** teased her as I ground into her. "You bend over one more time like that and I'll teach you something else that you'll like." The only issue I had with this book is the fact the flashbacks weren't noted as flashbacks, and I got confused a couple of times as to whether it was part of the present or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment