Friday, June 20, 2014

Indecent Proposal by Molly O'Keefe


Half of the book was Harrison being a cold hearted, stuck up boob, which I kinda loved because we saw him change and grow with the help and strength of Ryan. I loved her she did wonders for Harrison showed him that he didn't have to be all about expectations, and she's a girl who doesn't mind putting protection in her own hands, "oh, you southern boys haven't gotten the memo - we northern women can take care of things." She got up off the bed, pulling off her damp and messy G-string, the tank top." She's also a woman not afraid to stand up for herself and defend herself, "and that makes it even more funny. Listen, Harrison, you broke into my apartment. Called me stupid. All but accused me of being a gold-digging wh***. I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man on earth." She also has the damn stubborn side that Harrison has, "you bout a wife." She shook back her hair, her smile not quite up to full wattage, but he gave her points for trying. "You'll get a wife." Normally I'd be swooning over the man but this book it was Ryan I was swooning over like seriously I'd totally marry her. I loved reading this book, I really did fall in love with Ryan and I'm really hoping Wallace ole' boy gets his own book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment