Sunday, June 1, 2014

King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab


When it comes to Thad's woman he'll do anything for her, "no...please... don't go anywhere." she kept pressing, urging him toward her, wiggling and scooting until their bodies were flushed again. "I'm really cold, Thad. Please let me be close to you." Well, how could he say no when she asked that way?" Thad he has one mean temper, and just spurts crap out of his mouth, "do you mean before we were effing?" Closer. "Or when you were going down on me?" Closer still. "Or waaay back to last night when you were waltzing around in that schoolgirl outfit?" Thad stopped dead in front of her. "Cuz, I've gotta tell you, Isabel. You seem different now, too." But when he's not being a jerk he really will go above and beyond for his woman, "Isabel," he said quickly. His hands skimmed over her body to check for injury. "I'm here, okay? I'm going to take care of you." I liked this book but I wished the formatting was different or if each chapter/sub-chapter who state who in the world is supposed to be talking because I got confused and lost quite easily, and there were too many domineering characters like Lee, and Tyra, I would have really enjoyed the book more if it focused on ONE couple and not everyone's else's issues as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment