Monday, June 2, 2014

Slade by Victoria Ashley


Slade he's well....I'm not sure how to describe that boy, he has a lot of mood swings, "are you going to sit there and play with that bacon all effing day?" He takes a bite of his hash browns and then leans against the back of his booth. "It has to taste better than that crap you were catching on fire when I walked in." Then there's the naughty side when he's not having a mood swing, "let go of the door frame," I breathe in command. "Grab onto my hair, baby." A drunk Aspen is well a honest Aspen with brass balls, "I really cannot stand you. First you eff me and then you throw me out like trash and now you ruin my fun. What the hell goes on in you twisted mind?" Overall I enjoyed Slade when he was being a man-hoe, and treating Aspen with respect. And I truly cannot wait for the other boys to get their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment