Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Her Wolf by Rebecca Royce


I'm going to love this series, I really will. I actually kinda like any shifter series, well no that's not true only the ones that can hold a story and boy oh boy did this one hold a story. I loved how much self control Trip had, "he craved the taste of her, both on her skin and inside her beautiful folds where he knew heaven waited for him. But he wasn't an animal, not entirely, and even his wolf knew it wasn't the time for that." Trip does have his manly moments even if they embarrass his girl, "she was embarrassed. She'd just drenched her underwear, and he knew it. From the grin on his face, he loved it." He wants him and his woman to be equal, "he kissed up and down her neck, stopping every once in a while to suck on a particularly sensitive area. "You called me Alpha out in the circle today. I don't want you to do that again. I'm your mate, that's how I want you to think of me." I cant wait to jump in and read the rest of the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment