Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ransom by Rachel Schurig


I loved how honest Daltrey was, "so I'm freaking out here a little bit, Dais. You haven't seen us perform in more than a year, and after your first concert, you burst into tears as soon as you see me. How should I take that?" I loved that he's protective, "he jumps to his feet. "I want to know who did this, Daisy. Who the eff...what, bullied you? Who was so bad you had to leave school?" But mostly I loved how he treated her, he smiles down at me, the most beautiful, triumphant grin I've ever seen. "We're going to be so good together, Daisy. I've always known it." To me the book started off slow and then started to pick up, and I can't wait for the rest of the boys to get their story especially Cash and Reed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment