Friday, May 23, 2014

Harder by Robin York


I hadn't read the first book in the series and I wasn't lost but going into the book I could feel lots of anger towards West. That boy sure had a lot of making up to do for me to love him, I slowly grew to that, it's when he was most honest with Caroline and himself that I grew to respect him, "I feel guilty," he says. "Like I'm taking advantage of you when you're watching Frankie, only I can't stop taking advantage because I never effing asked you to watch her, and when I tell you to quit, you don't." The parts I loved the most were when Caroline and West were together, together, "I will, I swear, baby, hold up," I say, because I've got to grab the condom or we'll have a mess on our hands. When I've got it secured, I pull out, sit up." West is just head over heels for Caroline, "me, neither." He lowers down and kisses me again, softly. "we probably should've talked first, effed each other's brains out after." I liked this book, I wasn't in love with it but it was still a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment