Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Entice by Rachel Van Dyken


I thought Mil was such a great girl for Chase, "getting drunk and passing out on your own bed just because a girl rejected you? Probably not. Think of me as the yin to your yang, the ointment to your cut, the - " She's very upfront about things which is key to any successful relationship, "I don't need your heart," Mil whispered. "Just your gun, maybe some of your millions, and your balls - preferably both of them." Mil that girl also has a way to get people's attentions: 
           "I'm sorry!" Mil gasped, putting her hands over her mouth. "I just didn't want you interrupting me again!" 
          "So you slapped me?" I winced, rubbing my cheek. "Seriously?" 
Chase he's...well a man and they can only take so much, "damn it, woman!" I turned around. "Stop trying to give me an early death. I can't take your nakedness. It makes me horny as hell, and I'm supposed to be holding a gun." And when it comes to his woman the boy is fiercely protective, "she started trembling in my arms and I knew. I would protect her until my dying day. But first? I had a ba***** to go kill." I always enjoy Rachel's books there's depth to the characters, you can't help but love them and want the best and some funny sh** happens to go down in these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment