Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando


I saw some reviews of this book at first I was hesitant and then I realized I don't know why I was because all of Chantal's other books I loved and I loved this one as well. Dex he comes off as a harda** but with a flirty side, "few things you need to hear. Your actions reflect on me while you're here. Respect the other guys, respect me in front of the other guys. You can get mouthy when we're in private, I kind of like that," he says with a wink." Obviously Dex is one of those men whose possessive, "Arrow!" Dex growls, clearly losing his patience. "That boner better not be for my woman." I love how accommodating Dex could be when his girl is pi**ed, "fine, I'll buy you a new house," he says, throwing his hands in the air."  He also knows how to show his gratitude when his woman does something sweet for him, "I effin' love it. Now come here," he demands. I walk up to him, laughing as he pulls me onto his lap. "I'm going to make you scream my name a few times before we eat whatever smells so effin' good and has my mouth watering." I also really want Trace and Arrow's books, and Vinnie's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment