Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Break Me by Harper James


Got to love those first impressions, "what the hell is wrong with you? You don't sneak up on a girl like that. You're lucky I didn't come up ready to kick your a**." She leaned over and started to gather her things and heard him chuckle again." And then there's that first ogling moment of Abe, I'd totally jump on his a** and ride him like a damn cowboy! "This gorgeous specimen in nothing but swim trunks and giving Gemma the first glimpse of the most amazing abs she had ever seen that ran down into...Oh, dear God, there was a happy trail riding a muscular ridge to a part she didn't realize she wanted to see so badly." Abe, that boy really does try to be patient, "Abe reached out and pulled her back to his front, resting his hand on her hip. "If that's what you want..." He lowered his mouth to her ear and instantly goose bumps erupted everywhere. "But I can't lie; it's killing me not to see what you have under there." I mean I love when a man gets all excited to see his woman, "there's my girl," Abe yelled as he ran up the beach, lifting Gemma in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Morning, baby." I really enjoyed reading this book, I love the cover and I'm most excited for Simon and Kate's story. I mean sometimes in books two non-leading characters spark my attention and Simon and Kate did that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment