Thursday, May 22, 2014

Missionary Position by Daisy Prescott


Oh first impressions and conversations are so much fun:
          "So you are American?"
          "Yes. And I'm guessing you're Dutch."
          "Was it the accent?" He mimicked me. His eyes sparkled like sun on dark water.
           "That and the package." He coughed. I tried not to look at his crotch after my word slip, but failed.
Kai that boy is just so giving when it comes to Selah, "it's Ghana. Everyone's sweaty. Here, lick me." He offered up his neck." I totally don't blame Selah for getting distracted at his erm...tributes, "he laughed and stood, dropping both his trousers and his boxers. His beautiful co** stood at attention, gently bobbing as he stepped closer to the bed. Yes, beautiful. Some are. His cough drew my attention north of his co** for a brief moment. I licked my lips and smirked." Selah she is such a smart woman and when the girl is angry there is just no stopping the wrath, "I did. How dare you put me in a position to have to email your ex-wife to find out information about you." Angered colored my voice." Kai the boy sure can give compliments:
            "Do I look like I'm attending a funeral?"
            "Not with that cleavage." His eyes focused on my chest while his hands snuck around to touch my breasts.
I liked this one but my favorite book by Daisy is still "Ready to Fall." I can't wait to see what comes out next for Daisy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment