Tuesday, May 27, 2014

An American Girl in Italy by Aubrie Dionne


I thought this book was just a little to sweet for me. I did love Michelangelo's thoughts, "...the embodiment of the all-american girl following him to the tour bus already grated on his nerves. The crazy part was that if she hadn't been so rude, he would have thought her intriguingly attractive." I mean the man is just sex on a stick, "Michelangelo pulled up and leaned over, opening her door for her. His hair was tousled messily, with curly waves reaching around his ears. He'd unbuttoned his shirt as well, giving her a peek at his smooth, hard, tanned chest. A hot image of him lying in bed naked shot through her mind." Carly, that girl isn't afraid to voice things, "she crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair. "Well, I'd very much like to see yours." Heat rushed from Michelangelo's head to his toes. He'd very much like her to see his room as well." As I said the book was a little to sweet and not enough naughtiness but other than that it was an enjoyable read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment