Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Curse Breakers Denise Grover Swank

************************MAY HAVE SPOILERS***********************************
Even after this book my heart is still torn in two between Collin and David, but I have to say David has taken over my heart just a tad bit more, Collin is still in the race though. David he's something else, "his face scrunched in irritation. "Bloody Christ, Ellie. I'm sleeping on your sofa with you snoring next to me, waiting for some unseen boogeyman to show up. Then I'm awoken by you moaning and crying in your sleep. Why don't you give me a chance to come to my senses? You scared me half to death!" He's a funny man in the most awkward situations, "David found me in the living room, on my hands and knees under a small writing desk in the corner. "If you'd told me we were playing hide-and-seek, I would have counted first." He looked around the trashed room and whistled. "I see you started without me." I mean Ellie and him do have some pretty funny conversations, that weren't meant to be funny but are funny anyway:
                "And Okeus can still try to be my baby daddy."
                David stiffened. "I'll figure out a way to protect you."
                "Short of a hysterectomy, I'm not sure there is one."
                "No need to get that drastic just yet." He rolled over and kissed me.
I'm excited for the third installment to see if Ellie will stick to her guns or change her mind about who she stays with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment