Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hope Ignites by Jaci Burton


I love this damn series, and I love the men that are in this damn series, especially Logan, "why the hell do I have to have a pass to walk on my own goddamned property?" he grumbled as they were led through a gate." Des She can give Logan a run for his money, "she grinned. "I wasn't going to get naked in front of you, Logan," she said, revealing another tank underneath. She paused, looking at him. "Unless you'd like me to." I loved the two of them together:
                "What? No roughing it and getting naked out on the ground?"
                 "I don't like mosquito bites on my di**."
Logan his thoughts when it comes to Des is pure animal, "he wanted to drag her up to his bedroom and have his way with her for about six damn hours. Or longer." When I say that Logan has met his match in Des I mean the girl is bold and goes after what she wants, "she cupped his shaft through his jeans, but it wasn't enough for her, especially when he groaned against her lips. She reached for his belt buckle, making swift work of undoing it, and his zipper. "You wanna do it here in the kitchen?" he asked, the heat in his gaze evident as he looked down at her." I can't wait for the next book I love these men that are in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment