Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Taming Damian by Jessica Wood


Damian is back and naughtier than ever! "The night is still young and I want to eff you a few more times before I'm letting you sleep." I mean I have never known Damian to be a needy boy but when it comes to his girl that's all he wants and needs, "God, baby. You have no idea how much I need you." I grabbed her waist and pushed her up against the hood of the car. "I need to eff you now, Alex, or I'm going to go crazy." Damian he...well he tries when he's put in a certain situation and can get over excited, "I took it and looked at it closely. "Okay, so maybe that would have been an abnormally large penis." Thoughts of Alex literally consume him 24/7, "I met Alexis's eyes and laughed. "Yes. I just came in my sleep, so it was anything but a nightmare." I'm really proud of Damian and I'm kinda glad the boy got his head out of his a** and grew the hell up.

No comments:

Post a Comment