Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Recklessly Royal by Nicole Chase


I loved David, "well that's a shame." He winked at me. Setting his cup down on a small table, he handed me the broom and knelt down with the dustpan. "So you don't remember asking me to my clothes off?" He gives Cathy the best compliments, "I like you like this. No makeup, a pair of jeans, and need in your eyes." He shifted me on his lap so that I could feel his hard-on against my thigh. "Need for me." I mean the boy has a hard time keeping his hands off her, "you can't look that good in a pair of jeans and expect me to not grab your a**." As if to demonstrate he reached around and got a handful. "It's too perfect. I can't help myself. It looked great in that dress last night too, but there's just something special about an old pair of jeans." To me I think the book ended early I would have liked to see two issues resolved but other than that I'm ready for the next one in the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment