Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Undying Desire by Jessica Lee

I loved how Guerin could sometimes knock Eve off her rocker, "Eve spun in place, and her rear bumped against the door. Guerin stood there, completely nude, with his briefs and coat in his grip. "W-wh-what are you doing?" I mean these two have some rocking chemistry, "Eve snatched his arms from the bed, spread them wide, and pinned him to the mattress. Not unusual for a female vamp, except with Eve, the maneuver had been performed with her mind. He was so effing hard. One touch. Sh**. One damn touch from her and he'd blow." Guerin may be a harda** but you can tell that he truly cares for Eve, "the man who just told you your mother is dead, and the one who's going to effing hold you for as long as you need me to." And who knew the boy could be such a damn romantic when it came to his woman, "yet here you are. And you're my soul mate, beautiful. Everything inside me screams it with shrill intensity any time you're near- you're mine." I enjoyed reading this book it had adventure, naughtiness and love, the three most important things for a book to have for me to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment