Monday, April 28, 2014

Take a Chance by Abbi Glines


I loved Grant in Blaire and Rush's story and I'm so damn thankful Abbi decided to write his story because I'm so gonna marry Grant one day. I just love him, "I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen a girl my age in a one-piece swimsuit. But it was white. Holy eff. I felt myself harden as my eyes traveled up from her legs to the nipple I could barely see pebbled beneath the fabric." I loved how innocent Harlow was, and I really really loved that damn car scene:
            "You mean you're about to come?"
            Eff. Did she have to say that word? Her mouth saying words like that was gonna kill me. "Yeah. Real close."
           "I wanna see it," she replied.
           "Harlow, sweet girl, that's messy and we're in a car. I swear to you, I'll let you see it up close and personal if that's what you wan, but not in the car where I can't clean up."
I mean the girl may be innocent but dayumm, she sure a go-getter:
             "Please, Grant. Let me play with it until it comes. I'll clean it up," she said.
             I gritted my teeth as my co** jumped in her hands. He liked that idea a lot. Too much. She wasn't gonna have to play long.
I loved how Grant just gives her his body parts, "baby, anytime you want to touch my co** it's yours. You can make it do whatever the hell you want it to." Sometimes he has to reassure his girl that she's all there, "hell yeah, I do. And nothing about you is crazed. But, baby, anytime you want to get possessive over me, then do it. Turns me the eff on." I can't wait for part two! 


No comments:

Post a Comment