Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Point of Return by Stacey Lynn


Oh Daemon, I loved you I really did, "a vein on the side of his temple popped out. "You're right," he snapped and grabbed his cigarettes and keys from the coffee table. "It isn't my business. But I'd eff you again, anytime." He can be so soothing, "hey, baby," I said, not thinking about what I was calling her. My hands rubbed the tops of her thighs and I gently brushed her knees. "It's okay, Liv. It's all done now. You're okay." Daemon has a temper on him, "slowly I turned around, slipping the gun to the back of my jeans and took a few steps to her. "Does it really matter who I eff?" He's a protective man when it comes to his Liv, "Liv. What did he do?" His hand shook with rage against my skin and his green eyes darkened. "Did her effin' hurt you?" I loved being inside Daemon's head, "my shirt. The one I had always let her sleep in. Something inside of me swelled. Lust? Definitely. Pride? Abso-effin-lutely. Love? God, I want her to love me as much as I did her." These two are like magnets, when together they just automatically go toward one another, "I climbed on the bed and my towel fell away. Liv's eyes dropped to my di** that was hard and throbbing again. Not that it was anything new when she was around." I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to see what book 2 has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment