Monday, April 21, 2014

Guarded Heart by Lisa Andres


Carissa is just really adorable, "I'm babbling. Sorry. I babble when I'm nervous," she said, biting her lower lip and looking down at her shoes. He took a step near her. He was so close he was almost touching her." Jesse that boy doesn't mince words he let's what he's thinking be known, "Carissa, honestly, I decided the night that I met you that you would be mine. You can meet them now, or you can meet them later, but you will meet my family." That boy is so possessive, but in like a cute way, "I wanted to see you. You're my good luck charm. Plus, I want to see you and make sure that other guys don't try and take what's mine," he said as he kissed her mouth possessively." When he's being naughty it's really, really hot, "baby, I want you to come for me. I want us to come together. Ride me." Overall this book was okay, I felt like it was missing something but other than that it was a really good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment