Friday, March 28, 2014

The Summer He came Home by Juliana Stone


Cain I absolutely loved him, "hey," he whispered against her lips. 'Babe, we need to stop now, or I'm not gonna be able to." I mean seriously he has everything to love about him, "woman, I just kissed you. Trust me. You don't want to say no any more than I want you to." I loved his thoughts, "he had no idea why she was getting so worked up, but he sure as hell like it. She was sexy when she was mad." And I loved how honest he was, "her lips were parted, their bruised softness swollen and sexy as hell. He sat up with her straddling his lap, and he threw his shirt onto the ground. "I'm a goddamn mess for you, Maggie." I really loved reading about Maggie and Cain and I think I'll like this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment