Friday, March 28, 2014

The Billion Dollar Bad Boy by Jackie Ashenden


Oh Donovan what am I going to do with you? "You can leave my brother out of this. I'm in charge of this deal. I'll handle it." With a quick, hard movement, he pulled open the car door. "Now, Ms. de Winter, if you would be so good as to get in the effing car, we can get to this effing party." He's so damn bossy as well, "just get on your knees." His eyes glittered impossibly green. "And do it right now." I mean some of the conversations that Donovan and Victoria have are pretty funny to me:
                    The expression on her features could only be termed as long suffering. "You're going to talk about your genitals again, aren't you?"
                  He grinned. "Of course I'm going to. As we've already established, men are simple creatures. And I'm on of the simplest there is." I always love reading these books they always find a way to entertain me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment