Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Playboy's Dark Secret by Madeline Ash


Sometimes you have to let others know you're in the room although I totally would have allowed the boy to strip naked, "bunching the shirt and using it to mop his face. Rafi stared. The sight of his naked chest made her gasp, but when his hand hit his belt, loosening through the loops, she hauled in enough air to say, "Um," quite loudly." And She's a thigh girl, "nutri-grain thighs," she answered, no louder. "Ironman thighs. Power. Muscle. Endurance. I'm a thigh girl." And Dean well the boy has some smooth moves, "maybe I'd like to know that I'm not the worst you've had." Oh. His hand slipped down her bottom to between her thighs. She shuddered as his thumb circled her center, lazy, seductive. "You're not that." I mean I loved these two, "she shuffled closer against him. "I'm kind of relying on you for protection." Thank God he'd packed a hal-empty box of condoms when he left England. "I've got more in the bathroom." I really liked reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment