Monday, March 31, 2014

Search by Alyssa Rose Ivy


Jared, I was shocked to see a different side of the fun loving boy that I fell in love with, he's more harsh and kind of an a**, "that just makes it better. She lets me eff her then goes crying to Toby. Effing perfect." Grandma Georgina bless that woman's heart, "she made some sort of grunting noise. "You will be moving. I don't know anything about this cousin, but a Lauren doesn't live in such squalor." I mean Jared that boy is more crude then normal in this book, "not a big deal? And I didn't just sleep with her. I lost count of how many times we went." Casey we learn is a little bold when it comes to Toby, "we were both wearing only underwear, and I moved to take off mine. He pushed away my hand and did it himself, slowly sliding them down my legs. I did the same thing for him, but I took him in my hand before his boxers reached the carpeted floor." I mean Toby he doesn't hide the fact that Casey really affects him:
                       "I don't think I could ever get enough of you." 
                       " Yeah. I can kind of tell." I could feel how hard and ready he was. I wondered if he'd ever be fully sated." 
And Toby seriously has no qualms about being nude in front of Casey, "you're no fun." He stood up, giving me a full frontal view of his body. He was aroused and just as gorgeous as always. I tossed his boxers at him." The ending wasn't bad, not a major cliffhanger and I was quite pleased with Toby and Casey and where they were at and that's really all I cared about. I love these characters all of them even if they get on my nerves like Jared did, but he pulled his head out of his a** and got his sh** together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment