Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pretty Reckless by Jodi Linton


Oh Gunner I was gunning for ya all the way in this book, "Gunner snorted. "Hell, Laney, you shot me in the a**." He scowled at Nathan. "I bet you're even sleeping in my old bed." I mean Laney and Gunner haven't seen each other in years and I find it funny how Laney is still attracted to the man, "for lack of a better option, I fell in line behind him, hating myself for gawking at his tight a** even though I could barely stand him." That's sexual frustration honey. And well Gunner he's still gung-hoing it for his Laney, "Gunner was having none of that. He grabbed my arms to keep me from reeling backward and pulled me into him. "Hey, Laney," he rumbled in that deep-as-midnight voice of his. "So how about we grab a bite to eat?" I mean Gunner that boy is sure somethin' to look at and doesn't the boy know it, "I watched his T-shirt hike up his stomach to reveal a portion of his ripped six pack and the dark curls that peaked out from the low-slung waistline of his jeans I hadn't realized were unsnapped and half unzipped. "like what you see?" he asked. When I gulped but didn't look up, he made a two-fingered motion from his fly to his face. "You're engaged," he reminded me. "Eyes, up here." I mean Laney, Gunner appreciates her endowments as well, "that's where I'm sorta headed." He gave me an appreciative once over that made me realize I'd slumped back in the chair as we talked, and his T-shirt was now riding high up my thighs and exposing the crotch of my almost non-existent panties. "But I can't think with you distracting me like this." 

No comments:

Post a Comment