Sunday, March 9, 2014

Addicted to You by L.A. Shorter


What an interesting read! I loved Logan right off, "I laughed. "I don't care about the money. I'd much rather just have the date." I mean the boy has no qualms about stripping down, "he must have done this for a reason. He must being doing this to show off. I mean, seriously, why else would you strip off like this in the middle of the nnight. I doubt he'd being doing this if he was on his own! He dropped his pants. Underneath he wore a pair of tight boxer briefs, his strong thighs bursting out from the bottom of them. He looked up at me and caught me staring." I mean Amy well she consumes Logan's thoughts, "I'd effed her for hours in that hotel room. By the time we were done for the third time I was on my last legs. She was insatiable, her tongue and mouth running loose all over me." And when they haven't seen each other in a few days they got at it like animals, "I've craved your lips," he whispered into my ear as his tongue set off down my neck. "And your scent." He was growing more inflamed, engulfed by his own desire for me, as his hands ripped at my sweater. He tore off his own shirt, buttons flying, his pecs and abs revealed to me in all their beautiful glory." And Amy that girl really is insatiable, "take me now, right her on the poker table." She reached forward at my pants and undid the buttons, reaching down inside. "I want you now, Jude. I don't care why my father says, I want you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment