Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Possibility of Trey by J.A. Hornbuckle



Well this review ought to be fun to write, lots of notes and highlights I did, and why you asked BECAUSE I FREAKIN' LOVED THIS DAMN BOOK! Trey is a man that has never been taken by surprise, well not until Dallas literally walks through his door, "in all his years and all he'd seen, Trey wasn't easily shocked. But the little vision of loveliness standing in doorway knocked him on his effing a**." And the way he cares off the bat is something he's not used to either, "sh**, pretty girl. That's a lot of weight on your shoulders." I heard a note of respect in the deepness of his voice and that's what I clung to." And he's a no bullsh**er either he gets to the point, "asked you a question, wanna be. You gonna answer or am I gonna have to get physical?" The words were said slowly, menacingly and I couldn't help how I'd open my mouth to run interference. But I caught Mr. Jackson's quick glance and shut my mouth with an audible click. "Don't look at her. I'm the one talking here." He really is a caring guy, even though he's total a biker bada**, "he was grinning at me again and standing entirely too close for comfort. "I'll have an update on your brother by then. The food and entertainment will help soften the sting if I have bad sh** to say." The boy has a hard time when it comes to Dallas he's never wanted something so badly, "no. I'll pay. I would just like to spend some time with you alone." Christ! He was trying like hell to keep a lid on it, but he didn't know how much more he could take without yanking her to press against his co**." I mean these two have some major chemistry going on, "if what I saw in Trey's face and what was boldly pressing into my a** was right, he was just as turned on as I was. From just a kiss." I mean Trey, he likes to know he affects her the way she affects him, "catching sight of the wet-spot clearly visible on the denim between her still spread legs, his co** pulsed with male pride. He'd gotten her the same way she had him." Dallas I just loved her, "Trey? It's okay. We don't have to do it tonight," she murmured, resting her head on his shoulder as her naked warmth curled against his side. Her hand rubbed over his chest as if to soothe him. If he wasn't mistaken, she'd sounded as disappointed as he felt." I think it's cute how he can get embarrassed around Dallas, "you did, pretty girl. And in such a good way, I need to clean up my mess." He watched as her eyebrows came together in confusion. "I, uhm, lost it the same time you did. All over your beautiful little belly." Sometimes Trey has to do a little coaxing on some things and has to remember the Dallas is a pure one, "Christ! He was even turning himself on trying to talk her into a shower for two. Bending his knees, he dragged the evidence of his arousal over the firm cheeks of her succulent a**. "I bought condoms, too. No need for just fingers and mouths tonight." I mean Trey is sexy but I have to say him stroking himself is a real turn on for me as it was Dallas, "he held her gaze as he opened the condom and stoked it on, thrilling as her eyes flared when he continued to fist himself. "Come effing ride me, Dallas." His voice wasn't a demand but a simple statement of what he knew they both wanted." Dallas is a proud a proud person, "I'll pay you back when the money comes in, Trey." Not effing likely. He took care of what was his and Dallas was most definitely his. However, he'd known better than to argue the point further." Trey can be a smarta**, "he paused to shoot me a glance. "Making effing spaghetti. What the hell does it look like I'm doing?" He stripped down to his boxers and then pulled the covers on his side of the bed to slide between them, bunching the pillows as he leaned against the headboard." And let's not get started on the thought of him sharing his girl, "I thought about it for about thirty seconds. But the idea of a dude just touching you makes me to effing pi**ed. Don't even want to think about you on another brother's co**." He dropped his head down to lay next to mine. "Just for the record other chicks touching me is a no-no."

No comments:

Post a Comment