Saturday, March 1, 2014

One Bite by Jennifer Blackstream



I know this book isn't about Adonis but like seriously that man cracks me up and I can't wait to read his damn book, "don't tone it down on my account," Prince Adonis insisted, his trademark cigarette smoke spilling from his lips as he spoke. "Go ahead and fight it out." He smirked. "I like to watch." Kinky, I know (winks) Irina as a little bit of feistiness (is that a word? it is now) going on with all that's her, "when. I'm a subject of this kingdom, as you so kindly reminded me, and I have a right to know what my life is to be like under your rule!" I mean when that girl is on a roll she is on a roll and it amuses Kirill A LOT, "I have a dagger ready to sever your manhood," I Irina replied softly. Her voice only wavered slightly and Kirill's respect for her ratcheted up a notch. She pulled er face back, seeming to gather herself. He didn't miss the slightly glazed look in her eyes. Te sight only sharpened his hunger." Kirill he is a damn weird one, "but first, I would like to kiss you again. You have a most exquisite taste, you know." He stared at her mouth. "Such tender red lips to speak such blasphemous words. And surely we could find a better use for that wicked tongue of yours?" As long as his girl is in his arms he's all good, and it's safe to be around him, "Kirill had Irina in his arms and that seemed infinitely more important than anything else right now." I mean he also knows how to work in in the bedroom, "the memory of the fury he'd felt, the utter rage that someone had dared to invade his sanctuary and harm someone close to him, fueled his movements. Laces tore under his fervor and Irina's breath came in ragged gasps as he ripped the material from her body." 

No comments:

Post a Comment