Saturday, March 1, 2014

Golden Stair by Jennifer Blackstream



Oh Adonis I knew your story would rock my world and it certainly did with all your smarta** remarks, "I'm the one lying here like a roasted boar," he said lightly. "It seems the slightest bit odd that you are the one who seems upset?" I mean his mouth is just something else, "as much as I would enjoy having you in my arms, warm and willing," he murmured, his voice a hot caress of warm silk on bare skin, "that is not what I offered you just now. I am asking you if you would let me kiss you - just a kiss. I can take the edge off the power that seems to be flustering you so." Then he can be caring under all that wisea**-ness, "her voice was nearly his undoing. Not like this, not outside like an animal, he swore to himself, scrabbling to grab old of the last thread of his self control." And Kirill good lord that poor man catches Adonis and his leading lady in a lovely position, "this is my bedroom, Adonis. Wouldn't the more pertinent question be, what are you doing here?" He inclined his head slightly toward the bed. "And a pleasure it is to see you, Ivy. I'm so pleased you're well." 

No comments:

Post a Comment