Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rare and Precious Things by Raine Miller


Lordy, lordy Ethan Blackstone you just get naughtier and naughtier with each book, "Undoubtedly, baby. The shagging..is...very...very...important." He gave me soft, seductive kisses between each of the words." The boy is just head over heels for his gal, "he easily caught my hand and blocked my tickling strategy. "I'll play in your garden any time," he muttered between soft, quick kisses to my lips, "and hunt your grouse too." I loved having this book in dual point of views but the one that I enjoyed the most was Ethan's, "she wasn't kidding about the sex, either. Pregnancy raised the libido in a lot of women, and I was really effing grateful that my woman had a raging one right now. The doc had given his blessing and so we were shagging pretty much like mad." Brynne she still has that attitude even more so now that the girl is expecting, "not the effing, Ethan. That, I understood perfectly when you ripped my nightgown off. I want to know why you abandoned me all night to get drunk at your best friend's wedding." 

No comments:

Post a Comment