Sunday, March 30, 2014

On the Surface by Kate Willoughby


Tim that boy has some control issues where Erin is concerned, "unable to help himself, he leaned over and kissed her lightly on the mouth, once, twice. Her eyes opened slowly and she focused on his face and her expression was part confusion, part uncertainty. He kissed her again with a little more intent." Tim, he always knows what to say, "you're right. I could never leave you after sex because then I'd miss your early morning spoon ritual." She remembered that morning vividly...his hand on her butt, squeezing. Her face pressed against his broad back. That rock-hard a** of his." He also has a animal side that I loved a lot, "his rigid length felt so good against her sex, "possessive much?" Also he's the type of person to realize he's an a** the moment he's being an a**, "eff. he felt like the biggest a**hole in the world. What could he possibly say? Not a effing thing. Nothing he could say, barring "I changed my mind. Let's go make a baby right now," was going going to make the situation any better." But once he got his head out of his a**, he finally states what he wants, "hey." He put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "You may not be sure, but I am. I want you to get pregnant. I want us to make a baby together. Why the heck do you think I've been jumping on you every night like clockwork?" I enjoyed reading this book, Tim was something else and I loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment