Saturday, March 29, 2014

Love in Straight Sets by Rebecca Crowley


I loved Ben and I loved how he was around Regan, I especially loved the reactions he had towards her, "okay," he croaked, dragging his hand out from under hers on the pretense of hugging the hem of his shorts - which were rapidly becoming too tight in the groin. He cleared his throat and tried again. "I'll be there." Regan I really did love her she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it, "you're the only one I want," she whispered. "Now kiss me." I mean on the tennis court she's confident but not so much off, "she felt her face flush, at once thrilled and made shy by approval that showed in every part of his body. "I'm really bad at sexy talk. Pretend I just said something sultry and clever about being a dirty girl who needs to get cleaned up, okay?" I mean she's also the type of person to blurt what's on her mind, "she turned to him, still holding the magazine, unsure what to make of this strange development. "You jerk off to photos of me looking like an angry bit**?" I enjoyed reading this book there was romance, entertainment and laugh out loud moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment