Monday, March 31, 2014

Ivan's Captive Submissive by Ann Mayburn



I loved this book I seriously did! I loved Ivan, I kept thinking I want him as my man, "the warmth of his breath bathed her ear as he whispered, "don't worry, beautiful girl. In addition to being an opportunistic extortionist, I'm also a Dominant." I mean he is like possessive, "if anyone touches you beyond eating your sweet cu** while I watch and with my permission, I will kill them for daring touch what is mine." I mean it's apparent that Gia feels safe with Ivan, and Ivan will do anything to keep her safe, "she snuggled closer against him, her brow drawn down in distress as something troubled her in her sleep. He leaned closer and placed his lips against her smooth forehead. "Shhh, easy moya sladkaya." He gives the sweetest compliments, "he made a pleased sound and brushed his knuckles down the side of her throat. "You are exquisite. Beyond compare. I am so very proud to have you as my woman tonight." I mean he is so protective it made my panties wet, "what are you talking about? Has someone offended you? Tell me who it is and I will deal with them immediately." The protective growl in his voice and change in his stance from relaxed to ready to fight made her swallow." I can't wait to see what else this author can bring to the table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment