Saturday, February 1, 2014

Third Degree by Julie Cross


This book was funny, and entertaining and I enjoyed reading it. Marsh he's quirky, "his eyebrows shoot up. "You're about ten seconds from asking me to drop my pants, aren't you?" S***. That statement was full of innuendos." Isabel that girl is to smart for her own good, but she's sassy, "am I that hard to read? I shrug and suppress a smile. "If we really needed an answer, I could always ask you to drop your shorts and see if your testicles have atrophied." Marsh he has a jealousy issue, "you're right. I don't know what we're doing, either. It's all effed up in my head. I don't want to do the relationship thing right now - stuff is going great, why screw that up? But then I don't want Yoshi's hands on you. I get it. I can't have it all my way. And you're trying and I'm screwing that up. That's what you came up here to say, isn't it?" The boy doesn't haven't an innocent bone in his body, "Marshall grins again. "Oh, she's definitely making me feel very comfortable." 

No comments:

Post a Comment