Friday, January 31, 2014

Truth or Dare by AJ Bennett


With each book AJ writes it gets better and better. Hunter I loved that naughty boy, "and for the record, I just asked what time you got off work, not if you wanted to ride my co**." He likes things a certain way, "my bed," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her around to the other side of the truck to let her in." Chemistry between Luna and Hunter is there, oh it's there alright:
                             "You like that?" She whispered.
                              "What do you think?" he said gruffly as his erection grew, pressing hard against her skin. Reaching over he grabbed a condom off the end table and handed it to her. 
I hope to see more I love the characters and well I just loved them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment