Friday, February 28, 2014

Given by Kelli Maine


The way Merrick voices what he wants is still incredibly HOT, "sitting on the edge of the bed, he looked me over from head to toe and smirked. "You know I want to take that bra and those panties off of you and make you scream my name, but right now I'm so tired I can't even think straight." And the way he proves his points aren't very scientific but that's okay, the point still get drove home (literally) "I already told you, I'd be surgically attached if I could." I thrust my hips, proving my point." And well Rachael she still knows how to knock him off his feet, "okay." I was all for dressing sexy for my man, but a**-less chaps were out of my realm. What the hell? He was all into his biker thing now, so I'd play along." I loved seeing how this couple grew and matured and I just plain loved them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment