Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Craving Redemption by Nicole Jacquelyn


  I was really excited to get the next book in the series I loved the first one, I love the authors writing but most importantly I love these damn characters. Asa that man is so damn protective, of his girl, "eff that," Callie." His grip tightened in my hair. "Nothing for you to be sorry about. You coulda been covered in sh** and vomit and I still woulda carried you outta there. I got you, Sugar, nothing's gonna change that." I mean he likes putting some markings on Callie to let everyone know that she belongs to him, "yeah, baby. You've got a hickey the size of Texas on your neck that tells me you're not gonna be tellin' me no." He chuckled once and let me go, slapping me on the a** before picking up our purchases and walking toward the exit." He is all for his girl trying new things, "baby, you wanna attack me, you feel free," he told me with a wide smile. "Nothin' you did was wrong. You obviously need somethin' and you were tryin' to get it. Ain't nothin' wrong with that." I mean the boy is just blunt when it comes to his girl, "ain't nothing wrong with that," he told me with a chuckle. "I was hard as a rock the minute you started spoutin' off in the kitchen." And he doesn't like hearing about other men she's been with period! "No. I don't ever want to hear about that sh**. I sure as hell don't want to effin' hear it when I'm balls deep inside you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment