Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cowboy in my Pocket by Kate Douglas


Tag he seems caring enough, "she hadn't said anything about an accident. She'd been so muddy when she arrived, Tag hadn't even noticed her injuries. He frowned." He finds amusement in his new bride, "bright pink toenails peeked out from beneath the hem. He bit his cheek to keep from laughing. His blushing bride was barefoot." He sometimes doesn't realize his own actions, "I'm not shouting!" he paused, glared at her with a sheepish expression, then quietly admitted, "Okay. I was shouting. I'm sorry." I mean the boy goes to extremes at times, "for sharing a room, dammit," he shouted. 'For sex, Lee. You know, S, E, X? That thing people do when they sleep together?" I mean Lee she gets the surprise of her life when Tag gets all naked, "Tag peeled the worn jeans and plaid boxers down his long legs, but Lee's gaze stopped at the juncture of his thighs. Everything she'd read about cowboys must be true, she thought, almost hysterically. No wonder they made such popular heroes in romances." He's all protective as well, "I'm sorry I yelled," he said, giving in to impulse, framing her jaw with his hands and wiping the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. 'It's just, Nitro, he's a stud. You told me yesterday it's your time of the month. Sometimes, not always, but sometimes that makes a stallion go a little crazy, confuses him, makes him act like there's a mare around." I loved reading this book and I hope to see more from other characters that appeared in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment