Monday, February 24, 2014

Before Midnight by Jennifer Blackstream


Oh Loupe she has the biggest heart, "your highness, I don't know what to say," Loupe said, still cuddling the pup. "I can't believe you went out looking for my - for this little guy." I thought my mother was embarrassing but mine has nothing on Etienne's, "oh, for the love of all that's holy, I am not having this discussion with you, Mother!" Etienne's patience snapped and he began to pace. "I didn't deflower her in the forest. all right? I kissed her, but I'm not even sure that's what scared." He's really caring when it comes to Loupe, "shh," Etienne hushed her, pulling her into his arms. "I am the prince here, remember? It is my duty to look after you, not the other way around." He laid his cheek on top of her head." I mean I love it when he goes all animal, "she looked up and caught Etienne staring at her. The possessive look in his eyes sent a shiver down her spine and a fresh rush of desire between her legs. "I like the scent of you wrapped in my clothing," he said, his voice low and deep enough that it vibrated inside her." I really enjoyed reading this book and I'm into a werewolf hype right now and this was the perfect fir for my craving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment