Sunday, January 26, 2014

Straight Laced by Jessica Gunhammer


Jessica has done it again, although in a few scenes I found myself saying 'JUST HAVE SEX ALREADY!" Summer found herself in some awkward situations, "once I opened my eyes I found myself face to face with Nate. Not just Nate, but a half-naked Nate. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth." Summer she's also not one to beat around the bush, "I don't get you! Is this just a game you're going to play with me? Is this what you do to all the girls you've been with? You play these little games until they fall for you and then you up and find someone else to play with?" She has a temper, "so talk!" He looked down at his menu and didn't say another word. "This was a complete waste of time." I slid out of the booth. "I don't even know what I was thinking coming here. I'm so stupid." I really enjoyed this book and I'm hoping some other characters that I fell in love with will get their own stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment