Friday, January 31, 2014

Instant Temptation by Jill Shalvis


Flippin' TJ I knew I'd love his smarta** right off, "I saw on Oprah once that women use ice cream as a substitute for sex," he said. She choked again, and he he resumed gliding his big, warm hand up and down her back." He doesn't have a lot of patience, "Jesus." He swiped a hand down his face. "Just get in the damn jeep." He gives great compliments, "is this the part where you tell me that they're just breasts" he asked a little thickly. "Because I've got to tell you, Harley, they're pretty fantastic breasts." He's just something else entirely, "what other magic necessities do you have in there?" Condoms, he nearly said, but he was fairly certain she wouldn't consider that a magic necessity." Harley she is concerned for TJ's safety, "breathless, she ate up the sight of him by starlight, his hair tousled, jaw rough and in need of a shave, his chest bare, his boxers disturbingly low on his hips, his - "Oh my God. You can't go anywhere like that!" Harley does a number on TJ, "and he had no clue what that meant. All he knew was that for two nights running, he'd gone to bed with a bad case of DSB. Deadly sperm buildup. He thought he'd taken care of that problem in the shower this morning, but apparently not." I mean she really knows how to do a number on him, "baby, if I was any more ready, I'd bust out of my skin." He closed his eyes. "Now don't talk to me for a minute. I'v got to picture somebody's grandma naked." I think she appreciates TJ's underwear choice, "before she could comment on that, he tugged her into him, nudging his hips to hers. "Um, are you" - she swiveled a finger in the region of his crotch - "commando again?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment