Friday, January 31, 2014

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan


Oh Bree I just loved you, "they were on sale," I explained. "I wasn't planning on eating these all at once or anything." He didn't look at me as he picked them up himself, but I swore I saw a miniscule lip twitch." Archer he's so innocent and cute and you couldn't help but love him, "he lout out a breath on a loud whoosh. I wanted to kiss you, to touch you. I just didn't know...if you want that too-" I mean he's just adorable, "can we kiss some more? he asked, his eyes shinning with desire." But he's manly at the same time, "I pulled his jeans down and his co** sprang free. I stared at it for a second, my lips parting. He definitely wasn't lacking in that department. Just like the rest of him, it was large and beautiful. And it looked painfully hard, the head purple and engorged." I also loved that he was all about her, "I loved her slim body and the way her skin was white where her bathing suit covered it. I adjusted myself in my pants and moved the though of Bree's body out of my mind. I was working right now and I needed to focus." He would do anything to please her, "Bree seemed satisfied and so I was to. Maybe I'd even go into town and pick up a few new things if it made Bree happy that I looked nicer." 

No comments:

Post a Comment