Monday, December 23, 2013

Beck by Harper Sloan




This installment was okay, I liked it but wasn't in love with it. Dee just pi**ed me off a lot, and I didn't like an event that took place, but Beck being all bada** has a temper, "which part do you think is a game? You refusing to be more than a bed warmer? Not answering the phone when I call because I'm worried about you? No, wait, I've got it. It must be the time that I told you I wanted more than just and itch to scratch and a di** to ride. Please tell me, Dee, because for the life of me, I can't figure out what game I could be playing with you." Cohen I love that little s*** dearly, "two times, but it was Mommy's fault the first time. Daddy's wiener was out, and I was just trying to protect her from seeing it." He leans into my face, so close that our nose touch. "Girls aren't supposed to see wieners, Aunt Dee. And Daddy's wiener was mad that Mommy saw. It was so mad, it was pointing at her!" Beck is the type of man that woman leave his woman behind, "I'll walk out that door the second she's ready to go with me. Not a second before, so shut the eff up about it." He's also a really dirty boy, "just the thought of your body with my come all over you is the hottest effing thing you could have just said. Eff, Dee. You make me want to come all over your body so everyone knows you're mine." Dee toward the end I sorta liked her she grew her back-bone again, "oh, really...you know, I'm aware that he saw me naked, but it also was an accident. When you were running through the house with your di** flopping all over the place for everyone to see, you didn't see me going all crazy. Oh no, I was laughing, because, hello! It's funny!" I really hope Maddox's story is more, alpha than this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment