Monday, December 23, 2013

Wanted by J. Kenner



*Sighs*, oh Evan, "on the contrary," he said, his voice low and even and so intense it seemed to ease all my protests even before I could voice them. "I paid a great deal of attention. I always do when something matters to me." Angie she has a bit of a temper, "you know what?" I finally said. "It doesn't matter. He's gone. And as far as I can tell, you're gone too." I cocked my head as if I just remembered something. "Oh, did I say gone? Not really the best choice of words, since you shouldn't have even been in my life in the first place. After all, it was just one big mistake. Right?" Evan he sometimes doesn't care who knows that Angie's his, "trust me, I can be very discreet when the occasion calls for it. Right now, though, you're mine. And I don't care who knows it." I liked the story but I wasn't in love with it, I wish Evan had been more dominant.

No comments:

Post a Comment