Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bad Kitty by Eliza Gayle


I knew the minute Rafe saw Kitty that his primal urges were gonna come out, I think that it caught the boy off guard, "he ground his teeth back, knowing these idiots had found her first, giving them rights to claim her. His wolf growled inside him, a low distinct warning. He did not like that idea one bit." He gets real possessive and aggressive especially toward Simon who helped him out in a situation, "I don't think it's a good idea for you to touch her anymore." His skin crawled just having Simon this close to her." Kitty she knows how to push buttons, I mean Rafe I myself wouldn't mind pushing those, "don't assume to know my mind, little cat." He stepped closer. "I may be known for my patience but I'm equally known for my enough is enough attitude. And your pretty little mouth pushes you close to the latter category." Rafe, the boy is horny so I think Kitty will keep him pretty well occupied, "are cats always this chatty when naked in the shower? Enough talk." It was too hard to keep up this line of conversation with an aroused goddess wiggling around in his lap, teasing him. "I want my mate." I liked reading about Kitty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment