Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sound Bites by Rachel K. Burke


Dylan is rough around the edges, "Christ, I know we didn't exactly get off on the right foot," he continues. "But I'm trying to be cordial and say hello. The least you could do is reciprocate." And don't even think about dissing his apartment he goes all ape sh**, "listen," he said. "I know it's a mess, but I don't want to hear one complaint out of your mouth or I'm kicking your a** out. Understood?" When he comes home at night he expects his woman to be there, "listen to me," he instructed. "I want to come home later and crawl into that bed with my girl." He pointed to the direction of his bedroom. "And when I wake up, I want to have a few round of kick-a** morning sex. Understood?" I thought this book was a cute read, and I'm hoping other characters get a story as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment