Thursday, November 21, 2013

Imperfection by Phaedra Seabolt


Aren I have some mixed feelings about that damn boy and honestly I'm hoping that in the second book he gets a attitude adjustment, especially with the way he treats Meara, can't even stay to make sure he's alright after spending a night with her the a**, "seriously??? He took my underwear with him but decided to drive off without his shirt? What a pig!" I mean seriously he's all bada** alpha one minute who only cares about one thing he's so cold hearted, "your ineptitude at killing her may actually be your own saving grace. You should pray to whatever gods you worship that she is turned. She is worth more to the pack as pure breeding stock than as a mere human anyway. However, you failed to bring me the only thing I asked of you. I will allow you a second chance to find my son and to bring him to me. Failure a second time will not be tolerated. Do I make myself clear?" Then he seems like he might sort of care about Meara, "it doesn't really matter now. Where you have succeeded, my son has failed yet again. He did not bring my son to me, and he has not delievered to me my precious Meara. Let the entire pack know that Randolph is now in exile. If you see or hear from him, report it to me immediately." 

No comments:

Post a Comment