Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston


Christmas Pride

Mace I loved him and his sense of humor, "baby, I can't wait that lone. Let's go bang this out in my sister's office. You know. To take the edge off." Mace he doesn't like other men touching his gal, "I'm sensing that know on your forehead was not enough of a clue to keep your grubby dog paws off my woman." Sometimes a man just doesn't want to get interrupted during the good stuff, "throat clearing. He kept hearing someone clearing their throat. Who the eff would dare try to get his attention when he had the most divine tongue in his mouth? He gripped Dez tighter, and she tangled her fingers in his hair." There is so much chemistry between these two:
                 He fingers dug into the wood. "Is this really the time for you to get horny?" 
               "Sorry, shifting does that to me. Shifting and you." 
Mace he's all cat and it's cute, "you love my roar." Dammit! he was purring again. Right up against her ear. Suddenly, she couldn't get out of her clothes fast enough." 

Shaw's Tail

Oh Brendan I loved your cat ways even if you were kind of out of your mind for a few days there, "her hand stroked his cheek and he briefly closed his eyes, nuzzling her hand and purring." Yep out of his mind when the fever hits, "you have the cutest a**," he sighed out. Gold eyes looked up to see her. She had no idea is the fever gave him that hungry look or her butt. "I could spend hours playing with that a**." Yeppers totally cray cray but that's why I fell in love with him, "God, your breasts are beautiful," he rasped. "Can I play with them for a little while?" He planted a small kiss against the side of her lace-covered nipple." 


No comments:

Post a Comment