Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston


Doesn't anyone else think that the guy on the cover looks like Ian Somerhalder?" I couldn't get enough of Mitch, "yes, I'm staring at your ass," he told her as plainly as she'd asked, "but I can't help it. It keeps talking to me." Sometimes when you're hammered you can't help what comes out of your mouth and what comes out of Sissy's mouth is a whole sort of amusing, "you have the best a**, Mitchell Shaw." Sissy is a caring person at heart, "she's never seen him so weak before. So...fragile. That simply wouldn't do. Not for her feline." Mitch he starts to have feelings for Sissy and he doesn't like the opposite sex around her, "and I didn't like him talking to you. I didn't want him looking at you. Basically, I hated him on sight." Sissy she's blunt, she doesn't beat around the bush, "you know what I want, Mitchell?" And before he could answer, "to get laid. Preferably by you. If I weren't sure, we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be on your lap with a wet, unfulfilled pu**y, and you wouldn't have a healthy length of lead pipe in your pants. So stop being a tease, get your pants off, and give it up before I get testy." When they're together they're like fireworks waiting to go off with all the chemistry they have: 
                   Do you think I'm happy about this?" she demanded, getting to her feet. "And this is your fault. Yours!" 
                  Mitch stood. "How is this my fault? I'm not the one with the pu**y that drains the life from a man!"
                   "And I'm not the one hung like and overendowed donkey!"
Yep loads of chemistry. I'm really liking this author's writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment